In November 2015 immigration officials came across with users of the nationality that is mixed community to deliver presentations on present legislation. Listed here are copies of the presentations:
Isu-Isu Aktual reputation Keimigrasian dan Kewarganegaraan (present issues Immigration that is regarding Status Citizenship) presented by ukrainian dating Friement F.S. Aruan, Direktur Izin Tinggal dan Status Keimigrasian, Direktorat Jeneral Imigrasi (Director of Stay allows and Immigration Status, Directorate General for Immigration). The presentation dealt utilizing the enrollment of kiddies of blended marriages with double citizenship and affidavits (enrollment is obligatory, affidavit is optional), the actual fact if they want to retain their Indonesian citizenship, and becoming an Indonesian citizen through declaration or naturalization that they have to claim Indonesian citizenship before their twenty-first birthday.
Tata Cara Memperoleh, Kehilangan, Pembatalan dan Memperoleh Kembali Kewarganegaraan Republik Bagi Pelaku Perkawinan Campuran dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan Ganda (Obtaining, Losing, Revoking and Indonesian that is regaining Citizenship people in Mixed Marriages and kids with double Citizenship) by Agus Rianto, Direktur Tata Negara, Direktorat Administrasi Hukum Umum (Director of State Institutions, Directorate of General Legal Administration). The presentation detailed simple tips to get Indonesian Citizenship and also the necessary documents.
Kebijakan Administrasi Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil Bagi Perkawinan Campur dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan – Ganda Terbatas (management of Population and Civil Registration for Persons in Mixed Marriages and Children with Dual Citizenship) by Ibu Ati Kadarwati, Direktur Pencatatan Sipil, Direktorat Jenderal Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil (Director of Civil Registration, Directorate General for Population and Civil enrollment). Ibu Ati’s presentation offered information on papers such as for example Kartu Keluarga (KK), KTP Orang Asing, Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal (SKTT) as well as different certificates.
May 5, 2011 an immigration that is new arrived into force. The following is a content for the immigration that is new UU 6 – Tahun 2011. The regulations that are implementing this legislation had been given on April 16, 2013 as Peraturan Pelaksanaan Nomor 31 Tahun 2013.
Details about immigration things is for sale in Indonesian during the Immigration workplace site. Expenses of most immigration papers are available in PP No. 45/2014 – Jenis Dan Tarif Atas Jenis Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak Yang Berlaku Pada Kementerian Hukum Dan Hak Asasi Manusia
Underneath the immigration that is new, international partners of Indonesians can use for the ITAP (permanent residency license), after having been legitimately hitched for two years. Immigration officers should already be familiar with the regulations that are new. Nevertheless, it is strongly recommended with you when you go to apply (especially Pasal 60 and Pasal 141) that you take a printed copy of the new immigration law.
The document demands for the ITAP application if you’re currently moving into Indonesia, and sponsored by the Indonesian partner, are:
- ITAS (original and 3 copies) – in the event that you had formerly been given an ITAS.
- Passport (original and 3 copies) – don’t neglect to duplicate the passport pages aided by the visa stamps too.
- Formulir Perdim 24 Formulir ITAS dan ITAP written by the KanIm together with the map (red folder for ITAS, blue for ITAP). Kinds and folder must certanly be free.
- Formulir Perdim 27 Perubahan information Orang Asing (though that one can later be filled out, following the issuance associated with the ITAP and even though registering the alteration of immigration status towards the area Inforsakim)
- Surat Keterangan Domisili – Certificate of Residence, acquired through the regional Kelurahan
- Surat Permohonan – page of demand from your Indonesian partner, see sample page.
- Surat Jaminan – Letter of Guarantee from your Indonesian spouse and finalized in addition to a responsibility stamp (meterai) Rp 6000.
- Although the immigration that is new claims that a sponsor page through the Indonesian partner is not needed, the immigration officials will always be asking for this.
- KTP of Indonesian spouse (original and content)
- Indonesian partner’s Kartu Keluarga (original and content)
- Akta Perkawinan for non-Muslims or Buku Nikah for Muslims (original and content)
- Those hitched offshore will likely to be necessary to create their wedding certification along with the Certificate of Marriage Report designed to Catatan Sipil to legalize it under Indonesian law (original and content). When your wedding certificate is not legalized, be ready to understand this done before you begin the method to speed things up.
- NOTE: All photocopies must be on A4 size paper
This legislation provides permanent residence just to partners and kids of blended marriages which are lawfully legitimate.
Additional Requested Papers
They are appropriate needs. Nevertheless, from a Immigration Office towards the next they might have extra demands. Papers you are imagined by us might be asked for could come with a SKTT, STM, NPWP, etc. The Immigration workplace is definitively authorized to inquire of you for almost any document that you ought to legitimately have. The brand new UU 6/2011 provides the immigration office complete capacity to make sure that you conform to all current laws and regulations.
A document that may be really definitely required of the hitched in Indonesia is definitely an acknowledgement from your own embassy they are alert to your wedding in Indonesia.
You might like to be expected for monetary documents such as for example bank statement, evidence of retirement, etc. The immigration officials are definitively authorized to inquire about for almost any document demonstrating that you’ve got enough level of funds to keep, but that does not signify they are going to always ask for this.
You’ll also be expected to signal a Declaration of Integration document “Pernyataan Integrasi kepada Pemerintah Republik Indonesia” according to Article 60 (2) for the brand new legislation. Listed here is a sample – Surat Pernyataan Integrasi.
There is a rise in the price of some immigration papers centered on PP No. 45/2014 which arrived into impact on 3 2014 july. They are the expenses for ITAP:
- Non ITAP that is electronic valid five years (ITAP non elektronik dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,500,000
- Electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) legitimate for 5 years (ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,700,000
- Expansion of non ITAP that is electronic for duration (Perpanjangan ITAP non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas): Rp 10,000,000
- Expansion of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) for limitless duration (Perpanjangan ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang terbatas that are tidak: Rp 10,200,000
- Substitution of 5 12 months non-electronic ITAP that is nevertheless valid because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan masih berlaku): Rp 1,500,000
- Substitution of 5 12 months electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) this is certainly nevertheless legitimate as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan berlaku that is masih: Rp 1,700,000
- Replacement of non-electronic ITAP with unlimited credibility as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,000,000
- Replacement of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) with limitless credibility because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,200,000
For NO explanation if you’re expected to cover a lot more than the above mentioned. The method should simply simply simply take about 3-4 months, presuming all of your documents is with in purchase. Nevertheless it may take around six months, so it is far better use with sufficient time to process before your ITAS expires.